Saturday, May 26, 2018

Late start due to extended sleepiness

I don't know how it happened but I was able to sleep till 10 a.m. this morning. I finally woke up and of course was the first one up! Needless to say we did not make it to our 10:30 brunch reservation. No problem because it turned out the rwservation was 10:30 p.m., oops. We still had a lovely lunch at 12 at the Bluefin right On Times Square.  The interior was quite fancy and I got a high-quality Burger. Turns out it was National Burger day so it's only half price. Abby got waffles and Leslie got an avocado toast! We threw in a sushi roll just for good balance. Then it's off to the M&M store.
My burger branded with the I love New York logo

Very cool 3D sculpted wall

And who's that down at the end?

We all got M&M analyzation done. Abby got dark pink


Her dark pink represented a sense of curiosity about the world


Leslie was quite excited to get pink as her color. It showed intelligence and compassion

My analysis indicated that I was orange. It said that I was nervous, nervous that everyone would already eat the peanut M&Ms

But I don't even eat M&Ms?