Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A fine dinner

 As I mentioned earlier the quality of this restaurant is so good that we were excited to have dinner there. I ordered a grilled rock octopus and Leslie ordered a tuna tartare for starters. We were the first folks to be seated and it was a bit hot in the room. I was using Leslie's fan and the server noticed.  So she opened a window and the evening breeze cooled it down almost immediately. It pays to stay in the highlands. For the entries Leslie got the honey mustard fish which was a grouper. I got a riff on a traditional Ecuadorian pork dish which was spicy and sweet with passion fruit.   On our way out we saw a short eared owl sitting on some of the pool furniture.

Bread and a cool finch themed candle holder 


Elegant bread board


A fine wine with dinner 


Rockin the rock octopus 


Yum, pork


So tasty and sumptuous 


A lovely end to a great day 

I was three feet away, no zoom needed