Thursday, August 29, 2024

27 August 2024 Toronto: Yo, Fritzie! Its Your Birthday!

 


Birthday day began with a fancy egg and goat cheese dish that Leslie cooked while I  showered.  We were slightly off on our timing as I slept till 9:30 and lounged around for an hour.  At 10:30 we realized that I needed to be at the spa for my massage in an hour.  So I popped into the shower and Leslie made me breakfast and I was over to the spa in plenty of time.  After the massage we worked up an appetite (wink wink) and later went out to dinner.  We ate outside along the waterfront and watched the dog parade and all the boats out on the lake.  A delightful birthday!


It is a silly walk


Post massage possibilities...


Dinner outside by the water


The breeze was enough for the larger sailboats to be out


Let is eat bread


That was quick


Veal Saltimbocca for LL


Veal Parmesan for FL


That was also quick


Leading the dog parade is is Skippy!


Gelato time!  I got lemon and mint


Sharing the gelato place with some real characters


They had been walking an hour and were parched, PARCHED I tell you


High dog density


The shortest wiener dog ever


 It has been 2 years and 83 days since we began our Migration