Monday, September 14, 2026

14 September 2026 Santiago de Compostela: A Morning Walk


I woke up a bit earlier than Leslie and went out for breakfast and a walk in the park that we discovered the day previously.  I had shorts on so I had to keep moving to stay warm.    It was a quick visit but I was able to look at the odd building we had seen and take a video.  I came away just as perplexed.


Folks suiting up for the next led of their bike tour


The entrance to the hotel, Casa Europa


It must be extra cold for these unclothed women


Brrr


I was intrigued by this structure


Granite slabs all askew


It ios big!


The inside was enpty


The sun is filtering through the trees


The pointy parts  are up high


But the safety tape has me worried!





   It has been 4 years and 101 days since we began our Migration