Saturday, June 14, 2014

A few more observations about the Japanese people

Japanese children are the cutest children in the world.  I can't get enough of them.  I wave to all of them, and they wave to me.  Some have blown kisses to Fritz.  The oldest folks are adorable, too.  
This culture is the most organized culture I have ever experienced.   I love it!  Everything is timed perfectly and nothing is left to chance.  My kind of place.
The ladies are crazy for their high-heeled shoes.  It's insane!  5 inch heels while walking 5-10 miles a day.  
Nobody wears exercise clothes in public unless they are running around the Imperial Palace.
EVERYONE stares at Fritz's mustache.  Many of the younger women laugh - especially the teenagers. The fellas look at him with envy.  Not much facial hair on Japanese men.