Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The most interesting people

Today I have met some of the most interesting people I've met in a long time. At the business center while shipping souvenirs back home a man came in to make copies. He asked how much they cost any was told 30 dollars. That was 30 Taiwanese dollars which is about a dollar a copy. He said "I'm rich but not that rich." I got a good chuckle and we had a little conversation. I saw him later making a business deal while waiting for the elevator.  He is going to finance a big energy to deal with Taiwan. Then at happy hour we met a man, Salah, that we had seen before who smelled glorious. I asked him what scent he was wearing and he went down to his room got his cologne.  He came up and sprayed it on me. Now I smell like an international businessman. He was so pleasant and we had a great conversation.  It turns out he's from Yemen via Saudi Arabia via University of Michigan. Here's his picture of him.  Off we go go to Vietnam.