Wednesday, January 24, 2024

19 January 2024 Singapore: Ahhhhhh, Sweet Humidity



On the 18th we flew from Cairo to Dubai.  I was feeling poorly, most likely the squid at the Cairo dinner buffet.  It was only a 3 hour flight.  We stayed in the airport hotel, with our bags being booked all the way to Singapore.  I took to the bed and tried to sleep, it was a rough night.  On the 19th we flew another 7 hours from Dubai to Singapore and landed at 10 PM.  We stayed in the airport hotel again since we were getting in so late.  I was feeling worse so I started a dose of antibiotics.  We got some room service and called it a night.  Leslie was a saint and took great care of me that entire time.



The Airport Crown plaza in the Changi Airport in Singapore



It has been 1 year and 229 days since we began our Migration