Tuesday, July 11, 2017

More of Lima

We saw the strange shaped Beach cusps today from our breakfast window. I did some more research and I believe that it is a naturally occurring formation. When we were down at the shopping area we heard the waves come in and they sounded like an airplane taking off. The waves hit all at the same time so as a really loud whoosh sound. More surfers were out and I actually saw one try and catch a wave. We saw more paragliders. We also walked into town and saw some nice old buildings right next to a beautiful Park. They had perhaps twenty workers out there planting an entirely new garden area. In addition there must have been twenty something cats in this park. I wonder if it's a cat park because how could so many of them exist in this one single area.
 cat park with the Legion of workers in the background

Is this South Americas Blue Ox, babe? Ask Senior Paul Bunyan. 

My blue eyed girl and a big blue ox


I liked the look of this shirt. She said it was Grande. It was medium at most

Cool street art

Who wants to stay at the red psycho llama hostel?

The old buildings right by the cat Park


This is a sandwich that we saw in a window. I'm afraid to eat it. I wonder if anyone else would eat it?

Another nice building

I believe this is a government building

A paint brush on a pole, that's the first time I have ever seen this.

This was a metal piece in the sidewalk. I wonder what's down below here?

Lots of powered paragliders out today
Surfers from the super zoom camera

Power paraglider

Two paragliders

Scalloped seashore