Friday, June 28, 2019

First full day as Presidents


I woke up early and decided to try to get some early morning pictures.  It was glorious and the Seas were very calm. Of course I saw some ocean-going canoes and some other boats go by even though it was early. I then looked over the edge towards the water and saw what an incredible reef we had right by our room. I took some pictures of a few fish.  Suddenly I became either a landing spot or a food source for what seemed like hundreds of black bugs. I didn't get any bites but they were creepy crawling all over my skin. So I beat a quick retreat back into the presidential Villa.  Leslie woke up soon after and we took our complementary bikes to breakfast.



Even at dawn they were people out on their ocean-going canoes.



It was very peaceful and turned out to be a great day with very little wind


These orange fish were right below our dock. The water is so clear I could take a picture from outside of the water and get good detail


The Villa was loaded with beautiful accents like these Ginger flowers



Off to breakfast we go