Monday, July 9, 2018

Today at Sea cruising across the Baltic

 The day at sea came at just the right time. We were on our 16th day and it felt great to just relax and really have nothing planned. It seemed to go by very fast as we explored the boat and ate at different places.  We had tea at as many places as we could find. I went and got an acupuncture session from an expert acupuncturist Mimi from Japan. My knee and my shoulder that had been nagging me feel great now. Our butler Rodolpho ame and cleaned Leslie's glasses and shined my giant shoes. He stated that he had never seen shoes so large and that he had a difficult time shining such a large shoes. They hung over the tray that he used to transport normal shoes.   I got plenty of stairs at my mustache and a couple people mentioned something about it. One man yelled out to us as we walked by where are you from?. We told him we were from Miami and after a couple minutes he told us that we won the contest of the best couple yet. We are still waiting for our trophy.
Since I don't like to do math in the summer time, it's great to have this counter keeping track of how many days we've been on holiday
No land to be seen

The many stairways of the Silver Spirit

The sun is shining and my belly is full

On the 11th deck is the Panorama View Library

The captain is up there doing a great job

Leslie is helping him by watching out for other ships

They did not have any Cabernet Sauvignon but they did have a fine pinotage from South Africa. Named after the first initial of the wives of the three owners

A nuclear powered hot water dispenser with a world-class variety of teas to choose from

Only gentlemen can enter here

We found a great pizza place. I got cheese and chorizo and fungi, Leslie got Capers black olives and anchovies

Are Butler took Leslie's glasses and got them cleaner than they had ever been in the entire time that she's owned them