Wednesday, July 25, 2018

More Outdoor Art

As I have mentioned before in the blog there is no shortage of exterior artwork. I have a collection of the newest ones here. From funky, to classical to street art, it's all here.
Caribou motorcycle 

It's a bumpy ride

This is on the funky side


It's so hot I need horse spit to cool me down

Bronze kayaks don't float 

In front of City Hall was a whole series of women statues


On the face of the city hall building where an entire series of sculptures and panels

Why is the woman on the bottom?

The big picture of the women sculpture garden with the central fountain

 cleaning the seagull poop out of her hair

All the ages of women in the center of the fountain 

Let my peeps go

 Is this man delivering a package?

Scuba man
Does this sculpture make my face look shiny

A very large mural across the water