Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A high school reunion of sorts

One of my former students is living the high life in London. He's working as a commercial voice actor and also works in TV casting. You might hear his voice in the background of such movies as the Elton John biography picture. You may also hear his voice on various video games.  He has been able to get work both with his English accent and his American accent .  What a great Talent! He has a brother and a sister and I believe I had each one as a student back when I taught in Weston. It was great fun to catch up with him and see how he is doing. He was able to give us such great statements such as on it like a car bonnet, and having a whale of a time. Which sums up our time with Callum.


The first beer with Callum Thomas


I had some wine as may be evident


Callum had a few more beers as well


Leslie was so gracious as to take pictures for us


Leslie stopped after 2 beers which meant we had to do the heavy drinking for the group


Arghhh we are beasts


Oh my!


Thanks for enjoying this performance, we look forward to seeing you all next time